Apple Inc AAPL.O on Monday announced a special event for
Nov. 10 but gave no further details aside from a tag line of “one more thing.”
Apple last month announced a range of new iPhones and also announced new
Apple Watches and a services bundle in September. The company in
June said it would introduce new Mac computers using its own processor chips, dubbed
Apple Silicon, before the end of the year.
Analysts expect the new Macs to debut at the November event.
The Apple Silicon Macs will mark the start of a transition away
Intel Corp INTC.O, Apple s supplier for laptop and desktop processors since 2006.
The “one more thing” tagline calls back to a line former Chief Executive Officer
Steve Jobs sometimes used at the company’s events before unveiling previously unannounced products.
In addition to the new Macs, analysts believe that Apple is working on a new pair of over-ear
AirPods headphones and tracking tags similar to those made by
Tile Inc to bolster Apple’s growing accessories business.
- Tinder: Dating-style app tech for brain scan research
- Facebook is publicly testing dark mode in its mobile app
- Nokia doubles Q3 net profit and pledges ‘to win’ at 5G.
- Apple developing a search engine to compete with Google.
- Google steps up campaign against EU push for tough new tech rules
- Facebook’s India policy chief quits after hate speech claims
- SpaceX launches Starlink app
To Read More Exciting News visit gag4all.com