- Reaction score
Adobe Character Animator 2022 v220.127.116.11 RePack by KpoJIuK | File Size: 1.41 GB
Animate in real time. Really. Create a character and animate it with your own performance. Character Animator uses your expressions and movements to animate your characters in real-time. So when you smile or nod your head, your character does, too. It’s so fast, you can even stream your animations live.
Eye-opening animations. In eye-opening time.
Create animations for cartoons, an animated series, and live broadcasts. Or live stream your character on social media and wow your friends.
Create a character in seconds.
Turn any piece of art into an animated character using your webcam and new Characterizer, powered by Adobe Sensei AI. Or create characters by modifying the built-in character templates available in Character Animator, or importing art from Illustrator or Photoshop.
Put your best face forward.
Easily bring your character to life through your own performance. Using your webcam and microphone, Character Animator matches your expressions — from syncing lips to tracking eyes and facial features — to animate your character in real time. Look surprised, happy, or angry and your character does, too.
Animations with legs — and arms and heads.
Getting your character to move doesn’t take a lot of work. Control gestures like waving with your keyboard or MIDI device. Movements can be saved as buttons, so they’re easier to remember than key commands.
Check out the Hollywood studios, broadcasters, and online content creators who use Character Animator to bring their characters to life in real time. The app is powerfully fast and integrates with other Adobe apps for a seamless animation workflow. So you can take your own characters live or bring them into Premiere Pro or After Effects to include in bigger projects. It’s the next generation of animation tools. Available now.
Animate in seconds with Characterizer
Create a stylized, animated character using a work of art, your webcam, and Characterizer. Powered by Adobe Sensei AI technology, Characterizer quickly and easily turns art into animations.
Easily re-use your best takes
The new Replays feature lets you choose your best laugh or perfectly timed fist bump and create a trigger that you can re-use live or in your next recording. Adjust the length of your Replays trigger to easily fit into your scene.
Magnets to make your animations livelier
Now your puppet can throw, drop, pick up static items, and do things like drink from a cup or drop a ball.
Improvements to walking behavior
Newly added right and left shoulder and hip tags make a three-quarter drawn character look better when walking.
1. Two-click installation, you just need to turn off the Internet connection (automatically or manually)
2. The Creative Cloud application does not litter in the system - the minimum required is left of it
3. All localizations are included. Selection only in graphical mode, otherwise - the system language
4. The original installer is used, problems with other products are excluded
Command line parameters:
-S or -S1 - hide the window with the progress of unpacking temporary files
-S2 - show the window with the progress of unpacking temporary files
-S or -S1 or -S2 - required parameter
/XPATH="PATH" - specify installation location
/XDISABLENET=1 - disconnect Internet connection for ~10 seconds to start installation
/XVCR - install Visual C++ Redistributable Package (required for the program to work)
Example : INSTALL.zip -S /XPATH="C:\Program Files\Adobe" /XDISABLENET=1 /XVCR
Supported Windows operating systems:
Note!!! During installation, the first page of the installer will prompt you to install adware.
Don't forget to uncheck the box.
- Processor: Multi-core Intel processor with 64-bit support
- Operating system: Microsoft® Windows 10 (64 bit) version 1703 or higher
- RAM: 8 GB of RAM (16 GB or more recommended)
- Hard-disk space: 3 GB of available hard-disk space for installation; additional free space required during installation (cannot install on removable flash storage devices)
- Display: 1280x1080 display (1920x1080 or larger recommended)
- OpenGL: Latest qualified graphics driver for your GPU, with at least OpenGL 3.2 support