- Nov 6, 2021
- Reaction score
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English + srt | Duration: 12 lectures (1h 4m) | Size: 305.9 MB
Learn how to hide your ip, change mac addr, use vpn, use live os, tor, dark web and more
What you'll learn:
Hide your IP
Change your MAC Addr
Use Live OS to increase security
You must have Internet and PC
You will be going to learn following topics:
1. IP ADDRESS: An IP address is a unique address that identifies a device on the internet or a local network. IP stands for "Internet Protocol," which is the set of rules governing the format of data sent via the internet or local network.
- In essence, IP addresses are the identifier that allows information to be sent between devices on a network: they contain location information and make devices accessible for communication. The internet needs a way to differentiate between different computers, routers, and websites. IP addresses provide a way of doing so and form an essential part of how the internet works.
- Your IP address is a unique identifier that tells websites and services who you are online - so it's understandable that you'd want to conceal it from time to time. Learn how to hide your IP address with three internet privacy tools: VPNs, Tor, and proxy servers.
2. MAC ADDRESS: MAC address is the physical address, which uniquely identifies each device on a given network. To make communication between two networked devices, we need two addresses: IP address and MAC address. It is assigned to the NIC (Network Interface card) of each device that can be connected to the internet.
- It stands for Media Access Control, and also known as Physical address, hardware address, or BIA (Burned In Address).
- A device's MAC address is assigned by the manufacturer, but it's not to hard to change-or "spoof"-those addresses when you need to. Learn how do do it, and why you might want to.
3. TOR: Tor Browser isolates each website you visit so third-party trackers and ads can't follow you. Any cookies automatically clear when you're done browsing. So will your browsing history.
- You can also defend against surveillance.
4. VPN: A virtual private network extends a private network across a public network and enables users to send and receive data across shared or public networks as if their computing devices were directly connected to the private network.
5. LIVE OS: Use live OS to increase anonymity.
6. Much more to learn. Let's get started.
Who this course is for
Anyone who want to secure privacy on the internet
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/8f958d67a9b9dc10/nPQDp5rP__Become_Unt.rar or https://rapidgator.net/file/3bbc08062bd8954644442c7c6f91102a/nPQDp5rP__Become_Unt.rar.html or https://hot4share.com/6jhixyf43z0j/nPQDp5rP__Become_Unt.rar.html