- Nov 6, 2021
- Reaction score
File Size: 2.55 GB
DaVinci Resolve is the world's only solution that combines editing, color correction, visual effects, motion graphics and audio post production all in one software tool! Its elegant, modern interface is fast to learn and easy enough for new users, yet powerful for professionals. DaVinci Resolve lets you work faster and at a higher quality because you don't have to learn multiple apps or switch software for different tasks. That means you can work with camera original quality images throughout the entire process. It's like having your own post production studio in a single app! Best of all, by learning DaVinci Resolve, you're learning how to use the exact same tools used by Hollywood professionals!
Hollywood's #1 Post Solution
High end professionals working on feature films and television shows use DaVinci Resolve more than any other solution! That's because it's known for incredible quality and creative tools that are light years beyond the competition. You get DaVinci's Emmy™ award winning image technology with 32-bit float processing, patented YRGB color science and a massive wide gamut color space for the latest HDR workflows. You also get the legendary quality of Fairlight audio processing for the best sound in the industry! With DaVinci Resolve, you get the same exact tools professional colorists, editors, VFX artists and sound engineers use every day to finish your favorite films and streaming television shows!
What's New in DaVinci Resolve 17:
DaVinci Resolve 17 features new image processing for the latest wide gamut HDR, a powerful audio engine, immersive 3D audio workflows and more! Colorists get new HDR grading tools, AI based magic mask and more. Fairlight upgrades mouse and keyboard based edit selection tools along with Fairlight audio core, a high performance audio engine that supports 2,000 tracks on a single system! Editors get a new metadata based "slate" view with bin dividers to organize and find footage faster, zoomed waveforms for audio editing, smart reframing, proxies, live effect previews and more. In addition, effects, titles or transitions created on the Fusion page can be used on the edit and cut pages!
All In One Solution for Post Production
DaVinci Resolve is divided into "pages," each of which gives you a dedicated workspace and tools for a specific task. Editing is done on the cut and edit pages, visual effects and motion graphics on the Fusion page, color correction on the color page, audio on the Fairlight page, and media organization and output on the media and deliver pages. All it takes is a single click to switch between tasks!
Color - Hollywood's favorite color corrector!
The DaVinci Resolve color page is Hollywood's most advanced color corrector and has been used to color and finish more high end feature films and television shows than any other system! It's also approachable with exciting new features designed to make it easier for new users to get great results while they continue to learn the advanced tools. For example, new primary control sliders will be familiar to anyone that's used image editing software, making it easy to adjust contrast, temperature, midtone detail, saturation and more. The color page has an incredible range of primary and secondary color grading features including PowerWindows™, qualifiers, tracking, advanced HDR grading tools and more!
Media and Delivery - Incredibly wide format support, finishing and mastering!
The media and delivery pages have everything you need to import, manage and deliver final projects. While you can import and organize footage into bins on both the cut and edit pages, the media page gives you a dedicated full screen workspace so you can focus on preparing footage, syncing clips, organizing footage into bins and adding metadata before you start editing. The media page also lets you clone camera media cards for backup purposes. The quick export tool lets you output and upload files to YouTube, Vimeo and Twitter from anywhere in the software, but the deliver page gives you total control over all encoding options and formats, along with a render queue for exporting multiple jobs!
DaVinci Resolve Studio 17 features over 100 GPU and CPU accelerated Resolve FX in categories such as blurs, light effects, noise, image restoration, beauty enhancement, stylize and more! Version 17 adds 11 new plugins for texture pop, detail recovery, creating video collages, 3D keyer, HSL keyer, luma keyer, smear, motion trails, noise reduction, image transforms and false color. The video collage plug-in is perfect for picture in picture zoom style videos, virtual choirs and more! There are also improvements to the object removal, dead pixel fixer, dust buster, blur and film grain plug-ins. All Resolve FX can be animated using the new unified inspector on the cut, edit and Fusion pages!
DaVinci Resolve Color Panels
DaVinci Resolve color panels let you adjust multiple parameters at once so you can create unique looks that are impossible with a mouse and keyboard. The incredibly small DaVinci Resolve Micro Panel is great for new colorists just getting started or anyone that needs a portable panel. It features three high quality trackballs, knobs for primary adjustment controls and buttons for playback and navigation. The DaVinci Resolve Mini Panel features additional controls and screens for accessing virtually all palettes and tools. For the ultimate in control, the DaVinci Resolve Advanced Panel gives high end professional colorists access to every single feature and command mapped to a specific button!
• Improved playback performance for Fusion titles and effects.
• Addressed an issue with parts of H.264 clips showing offline on Windows.
• Addressed an issue where changes to date created would not be saved.
• Addressed display issue with installed transitions in the edit page.
• Addressed rescanning on startup issue with crashed VST3 plugins.
• Addressed an issue scanning VST3 plugins on certain system languages.
• Addressed an issue with rescanning unlicensed audio plugins on startup.
• Addressed an issue with dynamic delay compensation with VST3 plugins.
• Addressed incorrect cached VST3 plugins names in the inspector.
• Addressed an issue with some plugin alliance VST3 plugins not working.
• Addressed issue with retaining positions of locked Fairlight plugin windows.
• Addressed an issue with EQ icon display on a track in the Fairlight page.
• Addressed an issue with B-Chain groups display in the Fairlight page.
• Addressed issue with updating the flag color selection in the Fairlight page.
• Addressed issues with multichannel audio output in Linux.
• Addressed an issue with project save after importing a Dolby Atmos master.
• Addressed an issue exporting to Pro Tools with handles.
• Addressed an issue with moving a power window after pasting attributes.
• Addressed an issue with the 3D keyer when compositing multiple layers.
• Addressed an issue with glow in the Resolve FX halation plugin.
• Addressed issues using power windows with Resolve FX face refinement.
• Addressed an issue with Canon cinema gamut in RCM.
• Addressed issues with positioning text for some Fusion titles.
• Addressed slow performance issues on some OpenCL Windows systems.
• Support for latest RED SDK.
• Addressed an issue with incorrect resolution display for Sony Raw clips.
• Addressed issues rendering some MXF files to Windows network storage.
• Addressed an issue with easyDCP composition name generator.
• Addressed issue with sync of media managed audio and video clips.
• Addressed a crash when rotating a power window with the advanced panel.
• Addressed startup crash on some systems using different locales.
• Addressed startup crash with old Intel graphics drivers on Windows.
• General performance and stability improvements.
Minimum system requirements for Windows:
- Windows 10 Creators Update.+
- 16 GB of system memory. 32 GB when using Fusion
- Blackmagic Design Desktop Video 10.4.1 or later
- Integrated GPU or discrete GPU with at least 2GB of VRAM
- GPU which supports OpenCL 1.2 or CUDA 11
- NVIDIA/AMD/Intel GPU Driver version - As required by your GPU
- A minimum NVIDIA driver version of 451.82 is recommended.
https://rapidgator.net/file/b1a13130eab4f9cbd4f3d5571b9a927c/DaVinci_Resolve_Studio_17.4.2.part1.rar.html https://rapidgator.net/file/d91eea65a51e9979cdbb0fbc405bd3f0/DaVinci_Resolve_Studio_17.4.2.part2.rar.html https://rapidgator.net/file/b913249145a1c2aa5bd90f2f3ca8530f/DaVinci_Resolve_Studio_17.4.2.part3.rar.html or https://uploadgig.com/file/download/96C4D114F794e839/DaVinci_Resolve_Studio_17.4.2.part1.rar https://uploadgig.com/file/download/8E5Eac7035c132Bf/DaVinci_Resolve_Studio_17.4.2.part2.rar https://uploadgig.com/file/download/BD6860260dFc9Dcc/DaVinci_Resolve_Studio_17.4.2.part3.rar